Friday 17 March 2017

An Introduction

I'm a procrastinator. I find it hard to get motivated. I lose interest in things I enjoy.
Two months into university I quit the rugby team after previously enjoying the game for three years, and quickly noticed a rapid decline in fitness; so I've created this blog to keep myself motivated and track my progress as I attempt to become stronger and improve myself. 



After I quit rugby, me and my boyfriend joined the mountaineering society. I'd never been rock climbing before, and I didn't know if I would enjoy it, but I wanted to challenge myself with something new. We've also started going for runs together, which has shown me just how unfit I've become: I've gone from completing 5 mile runs before university to barely surviving a lap of the park.

I'm determined to regain and exceed the level of fitness I had before university and share my tips along the way, and I hope you stick around with my journey!

See you there,
Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment